SALES BEST PRACTICES
All training and systems are based upon the McLean best practice sales model. This is the result of a 30+ year effort to understand and address the "Cause & Effect" of sales strategies. It recognizes the pitfalls and nuances of this challenging, unforgiving environment.
It is founded upon the way organizations evaluate and people buy enterprise solutions, both the company and the individual perspective. The sales training consultants of McLean Performance incorporate this into every program for every client. This defines the best practices in sales productivity and processes the salesperson must manage effectively in order to win.
SALES BEST PRACTICE INCLUDES:
- A consistent, repeatable sales process & effective sales strategies from planning through execution, through tracking and measurement of results
- Integrates with other sales training programs and methodologies while keeping sales best practices in the forefront
- A reference point which provides a common language, approach, and philosophy throughout your organization
- Maps to your customer's evaluation process and addresses how to proactively manage their process through sales best practices
- A proven model for understanding each phase of the strategic cycle and managing all sales activities and events which comprise it
- Persuasive model for effectively selling to each individual buyer
- A comprehensive approach to territory management, ranging from planning, to qualifying, to forecasting
- Professional sales training consultants that provide exceptional guidance through the evaluation and training modules specifically designed for your sales force
To ensure consistency of results, all McLean Performance Institute programs are built upon this model. It also provides the basis for the design of all Sales Training and Selling Systems.